Our Social Events Program must include a picture with you INSIDE the event to be eligible for reimbursement.
PVA California Chapter’s member must submit with the tickets, a paragraph describing the accessibility of the venue, parking, restrooms etc. and a picture of you at the event. This information will be used in the PVA California Chapter bulletin to assist members on the different venues and their accessibility.
Rules of the Social Events Reimbursement Program:
- Must be a voting member of PVA California Chapter.
- Events covered for reimbursement are sporting events, concerts, plays, etc. (Events that require a wheelchair seating area to view the event). Events not covered for reimbursement are museums, movies, amusement parks, dinner shows, fishing trips.
- Tickets must be submitted to PVA California Chapter’s office by the 10th day of the month following the event. (Example: date of event May 1st, tickets must be in the office by June 10th). Reimbursement will be for two tickets, per event, at face value. (One ticket per member and one ticket per attendant). Reimbursements will not exceed $100.00 per month.
- The Social Events Reimbursement Program will not reimburse parking, gratuities, handling fees, meals or mileage.
- You must submit with the tickets, a paragraph describing the accessibility of the event venue, parking, restrooms etc. and a picture of you at the event to be used in the PVA California Chapter Bulletin.
Social Events Reimbursement Program checks will ready for mail or pick-up by members at the end of the month if all requirements are met.
PVA California Chapter’s PVA Board of Directors will be informed of members that abuse the Social Events Reimbursement Program for appropriate action.
The Social Events Reimbursement Program can be modified or discontinued at the discretion of PVA California Chapter’s Board of Directors.
Board of Director Mr. Oliver is responsible for all approvals of reimbursement. Contact the office if you have any questions!